Bathroom Renovation Cost in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia
Imagine you’re sculpting your dream home in Metro Vancouver, and the bathroom is your canvas. You’re probably wondering, “How much will it cost?” On average, you’ll spend around $23,000 in 2023 on bathroom renovations in Metro Vancouver. The price varies significantly depending on size, materials used and labour costs. But don’t worry! You’re enhancing your sanctuary and boosting your property’s value. Let’s dive into the specifics of these costs to help you plan better.
- The average bathroom renovation cost in Metro Vancouver is approximately $23,000.
- Small to medium-sized bathrooms can be updated for as little as $14,587 to $19,174.
- Factors such as the function of the bathroom, the size, and the choice of materials can significantly impact the cost.
- Upgrading fixtures in a kids’ bathroom is usually less expensive than in a master bathroom.
Average Bathroom Renovation Costs in Metro Vancouver
In Metro Vancouver, you’ll find that the average bathroom renovation costs about $23,000, but it can range between $17,785 and $29,338, depending on the size and type of your bathroom. The variance in cost is often due to diverse bathroom renovation trends currently in play and how much these align with your personal taste.
As you set your bathroom renovation budget, always remember that labour generally accounts for about a third of the total cost. Do some research before choosing your bathroom renovation contractors. You want professionals within your budget and experienced enough to deliver quality work within the agreed timeline.
When planning this project’s timeline, know that an average-sized bathroom takes 18-20 days to renovate fully. However, this could be longer if unforeseen problems like water damage or outdated plumbing systems exist. Adding extra time to your schedule is crucial as a buffer against unexpected delays.
You’re likely going through various sources for some bathroom renovation inspiration – from Pinterest boards to home improvement magazines. To ensure maximum satisfaction with the result, clearly envision what you want before renovating. This will also help keep you within budget by preventing unnecessary splurging on unneeded items.
Remember: Your renovated space should resonate freedom – freedom from cluttered spaces and outdated designs – while embodying functionality and aesthetic appeal explicitly tailored for you!
Factors Affecting Bathroom Renovation Costs in Metro Vancouver
You’ll find that the function of your loo greatly impacts the type of finishes and fixtures you’ll need. If it’s a kids’ bathroom, you may opt for durable and cost-effective materials that can withstand wear and tear. On the other hand, if it’s a master suite bath, you might consider investing in high-end fixtures or custom finishes.
Your budget will also play a significant role in your renovation decisions. It controls the extent to which changes can be made and influences the choice of materials.
|Factors affecting cost
|How they impact
|Determines the type of finishes/fixtures needed
|Sets limit on the scope & quality of the renovation
|Cost depends on the quality & quantity required
|Re-location of your Zones
|Moving water lines or rewiring electrical circuits adds to labour expenses
The chosen location for your new bathroom could also affect costs: moving water lines or rewiring electrical circuits adds to labour expenses. Conversely, keeping existing plumbing where it is can significantly reduce costs.
Also important is considering the age and condition of your home – older buildings may require more extensive (and expensive) work than newer ones because they often involve unexpected problems such as outdated wiring or hidden water damage.
In short, various factors – including function, budget, choice of materials, and location – influence how much a bathroom renovation might set you back in Metro Vancouver. Therefore, understanding these variables will keep you informed and allow you the freedom to make choices suitable for your circumstances.
Costs of Different Bathroom Types in Metro Vancouver
Depending on the type, a powder room makeover might set you back around $5,834 on average. However, this cost can fluctuate based on factors such as your location in Metro Vancouver, the materials you select, and the project’s complexity.
Here are four types of bathroom renovations to consider:
- Powder Room Makeover: This is typically a small half-bathroom with a sink and toilet. The renovation costs can be kept as low as $2,000 by choosing affordable fixtures and finishes.
- Guest Bathroom Renovation: A full guest bathroom will have more extensive plumbing needs than a powder room and may include shower or bathtub installation. Costs can range from $15,000 to $25,000.
- Master Bathroom Transformation: This is usually the most expensive option due to its size and luxury features like double vanities or walk-in showers. You’re likely looking at a bill upwards of $30,000 for this upgrade.
- Eco-Friendly Upgrade: With growing interest in sustainable living, many homeowners opt for eco-friendly options that save water and energy.
Stay up-to-date with bathroom renovation trends to ensure your remodel feels fresh and modern. Look for cost-saving tips like repurposing old furniture into vanities or sourcing reclaimed materials to keep expenses under control.
Experiment with different bathroom layout ideas – remember that reconfiguring plumbing significantly increases costs. For lighting options, consider LED lights which save energy while providing ample illumination.
Remember: Freedom comes from making informed choices tailored to your needs and budget!
Bathroom Renovation Considerations in Metro Vancouver
Before diving into a remodel, you must consider key factors to ensure your project’s success. One of the first things to consider is the latest bathroom renovation trends. Are open showers or freestanding tubs something that appeals to you? Perhaps a dual-sink vanity is on your wishlist? Keeping an eye on trending styles can help bring a modern, appealing look to your space.
However, remember not all trends need to be expensive. Many budget-friendly options are available, such as repurposing existing furniture or fixtures and choosing less costly materials like vinyl flooring over porcelain tiles or stone. Be sure you’re shopping smartly while still maintaining quality.
Next up is sustainability – an increasingly significant trend in the renovation industry. Consider eco-friendly materials like low-flow toilets or showerheads, LED lighting fixtures, and recycled glass countertops for an environmentally conscious touch without sacrificing style.
Maximizing space should also be on your mind during the planning stages. Consider clever storage solutions or layout changes that might make your bathroom feel larger. For example, wall-mounted sinks or toilets can free up floor space making the room appear more spacious.
Lastly, don’t underestimate the importance of lighting fixtures – they can transform a room! Task lighting around mirrors and ambient lighting for overall illumination can enhance functionality while adding aesthetic appeal.
Tile and Fixture Costs in Metro Vancouver
When it’s time to select tiles and fixtures for your remodel, you’ll find a wide range of options, each with its own price tag. As part of your bathroom renovation budget, the cost of materials can significantly affect the overall expense. So let’s break down some figures.
For tile options, consider both the aesthetic appeal and functionality. Natural stone tiles like marble or granite provide a luxurious feel but come with a higher cost compared to ceramic or porcelain tiles. Moreover, sustainable tile options such as recycled glass or reclaimed wood can be cheaper and eco-friendly.
Now onto fixtures. DIY bathroom fixtures might be your best bet if you desire freedom in customization without breaking the bank. From faucets to showerheads, countless online tutorials guide you through installation processes – saving money on labour costs.
Also worth considering is energy-efficient fixtures – they might have higher upfront costs but could save you money in the long run with reduced utility bills. When planning an aging-in-place bathroom design, prioritize safety handrails and non-slip surfaces over high-end aesthetics.
- Explore sustainable tile options as cheaper alternatives.
- Consider DIY installation for bathroom fixtures to save on labour costs.
- Energy-efficient fixtures could result in long-term savings despite their initial price tag.
- Prioritize functionality over aesthetics when designing an aging-in-place bathroom.
- Always keep your budget front of mind during material selection.
Remember: A well-planned renovation doesn’t have to blow your budget out of proportion!
Types of Bathroom Renovations and Costs in Metro Vancouver
You’re probably curious about the types and costs of different bathroom updates, aren’t you? Well, let’s break it down. Metro Vancouver is buzzing with bathroom renovation trends that cater to various budgets and lifestyle requirements.
Cost-effective renovations are a hot topic these days. You can opt for simple updates like changing fixtures or repainting walls. These DIY projects can give your bathroom a fresh look without breaking the bank. For example, replacing old showerheads with modern water-saving models is both an eco-friendly renovation option and a way to boost your bathroom’s aesthetic appeal.
But if you’re craving luxury bathroom upgrades, be prepared to expand your budget. High-end materials like marble countertops or heated floors will significantly bump the cost and add a touch of sophistication and comfort that’s hard to resist.
Remember that professional renovations usually offer better results than DIY efforts, especially for complex tasks like plumbing or electrical work. Hiring pros might seem expensive upfront but it could save you from costly repair work in future.
How about making your renovation eco-friendly? Consider installing low-flow toilets or LED lights – they reduce energy consumption while providing the same convenience as regular options.
The trendiest part? The freedom to choose what suits you best! Whether you’re after functionality on a budget or lavish aesthetics, there’s no shortage of choices in Metro Vancouver’s vibrant renovation scene.
Value of Bathroom Renovation in Metro Vancouver
After understanding the types of bathroom renovations and their costs, you’re ready to delve into a crucial aspect: the value of your bathroom renovation in Metro Vancouver.
When considering a renovation, cost-effectiveness is paramount. It’s not just about spending money; it’s about making wise investments that yield substantial returns. Your choice between DIY and hiring professionals can significantly impact this. While DIY may seem cheaper upfront, remember that professionals bring expertise and efficiency, often resulting in higher-quality work.
Design trends are also critical. A well-designed bathroom following current trends can significantly increase your property value while enhancing your daily living experience.
Don’t overlook eco-friendly options, either! They might require more upfront investment but consider the long-term savings from reduced energy or water consumption – it’s a win-win for you and the environment!
Let’s compare some aspects:
|Lower initial cost but riskier due to potential mistakes
|Higher initial cost but usually results in better quality
|Requires personal research and may not always be up-to-date
|Professionals are updated with the latest trends.
|May lack knowledge of sustainable materials/products
|Often have access to a wide range of eco-friendly options.
Consider these factors carefully, as they directly influence your return on investment (ROI). A successful renovation could recover 75% to 100% of its cost upon resale! Now that’s a worthwhile endeavour.
Other Factors to Consider for Bathroom Renovation in Metro Vancouver
There’s more to contemplate besides costs and ROI when planning a makeover for your washroom. You might want to consider eco-friendly options that could save you money in the long run while reducing your environmental impact. Energy-saving fixtures like LED lights or low-flow toilets can significantly lower utility bills.
You’re also faced with the decision between doing it yourself versus hiring professionals. While DIY may initially seem attractive due to potential cost savings, remember that renovation work can be complex and costly to rectify. Professionals come with expertise and experience, ensuring quality workmanship and peace of mind.
Aging-in-place changes are another aspect to mull over if you plan on staying in your home for the foreseeable future or have elderly family members living with you. Features like walk-in showers, non-slip tiles, grab bars, and increased lighting enhance safety and promote ease of use and independence.
Lastly, don’t hesitate to splurge on luxury features if your budget allows; think of heated floors or rainfall showerheads. These additions can transform your bathroom into a spa-like retreat within your home.
Remember this – renovating isn’t just about upgrading old fixtures or rectifying problematic plumbing issues; it’s an opportunity for you to customize this intimate space exactly how you desire – whether that leans towards practicality with aging-in-place modifications or indulgence through luxury features.
Benefits of Bathroom Renovation in Metro Vancouver
Beyond enhancing your home’s aesthetic appeal, revamping your washroom can significantly improve its functionality and efficiency. This improvement isn’t just about looks; it’s an investment that can bring significant returns in comfort, convenience, and potentially even property value.
Here are the key benefits you stand to gain from a bathroom renovation:
- Improved Functionality: You’ll streamline daily routines by rethinking the layout and updating fixtures. Opting for modern amenities like dual sinks or a walk-in shower can make the space more comfortable and efficient.
- Eco-friendly materials: Not only do they contribute to a healthier environment, but they typically have longer lifespans. Plus, energy-efficient fixtures can help reduce water usage.
- Cost-effective options: You don’t need to break the bank. Various budget-friendly alternatives offer style and function without compromising quality.
- Increased Property Value: A remodelled bathroom could potentially increase your home’s market value if selling is in your future plans.
- Return on Investment (ROI): The right renovation can yield a significant ROI when it comes to selling.
- Modernized Aesthetics: Embracing popular bathroom design trends gives your space a fresh look that aligns with current styles.
- DIY vs professional: Weigh up these options based on skills, time constraints, and budget. Sometimes hiring professionals ensures quality workmanship and may save costs long-term due to fewer mistakes.
Remember though — this is about achieving freedom in personalizing your living space according to your unique lifestyle needs and preferences!
Reasons for Bathroom Renovation in Metro Vancouver
You might be considering a makeover for your washroom due to several factors, such as feeling tired of its current look or having a desire for more luxury in your master suite. Maybe you’ve been eyeing some design inspiration online and are eager to transform your space into the bathroom of your dreams.
Budget planning is an essential first step in any renovation process. You’ll need to consider the costs of materials, labour, and potential unseen expenses that may arise during construction. Deciding whether you’re up for a DIY project or hiring professionals would be a better route is also essential.
Going green? Many eco-friendly options are available for modern bathrooms, from low-flow fixtures that save water to sustainable materials like bamboo flooring. These choices benefit the environment and can often help reduce utility bills over time.
If aging gracefully at home is on your mind, incorporating an Aging-in-Place design could be beneficial. This could involve installing grab bars near toilets and showers or opting for a walk-in tub instead of traditional bathtub units.
Choosing between DIY vs professional services can be tricky; each has pros and cons regarding cost, quality of workmanship, and project timeline.
Ultimately, renovating your bathroom should reflect what you value most—luxury upgrades, eco-conscious choices, longevity-focused modifications or simply refreshing aesthetics. Remember: this is about creating a space where you’ll feel relaxed and revitalized daily!
Aging-in-Place Renovations for Bathrooms in Metro Vancouver
Aging-in-place modifications are becoming increasingly popular as they make bathrooms easier to navigate for older folks. If you’re planning a senior-friendly bathroom renovation in Metro Vancouver, there’s plenty to consider. The aging-in-place design must focus on accessible bathroom features and safety modifications.
Begin with the layout. Ensure wide doors and hallways for wheelchair accessibility and choose sliding doors for privacy. A floating vanity not only looks sleek but also allows easy access underneath. Install no-trip thresholds at doorways – a small feature that boosts safety significantly.
Regarding the shower or bath, consider walk-in tubs or wet-room-style showers with no barriers. Non-slip floor tiling is another must-have; it offers better grip and reduces the chances of slips or falls. Grab bars at the chair to shoulder height provide added support, while hand-held shower heads within reach make bathing hassle-free.
Choose wall-mounted vanity units that allow wheelchairs to roll under easily. Opt for levers instead of knobs on basin taps – they’re much simpler to operate! Motion-activated taps can also be an excellent addition, offering touchless operation.
Toilet height can be customized according to individual needs – remember, comfort is key here! Consider installing a urinal or bidet if it suits your hygiene preferences, along with easy-to-use handles or motion-activated flushing systems.
Choose Canadian Home Style for your Bathroom Remodeling needs in Metro Vancouver.
Canadian Home Style is your family-owned and operated bathroom remodeler in North Vancouver, BC. We hold the highest standards in the industry and provide complete bathroom renovations across the Lower Mainland with an extended warranty. We always keep up to date with the latest trends and are proud members of the NKBA National Kitchen and Bath Association. In addition, we have won the Consumer’s Choice Awards back-to-back in 2021, 2022, and 2023 for our commitment to business excellence. We are considered one of Metro Vancouver’s highest-rated kitchen and bath design and renovation experts. Book now to visit our North Vancouver showroom, where you can get expert advice from one of our kitchen and bath designers. We’re happy to be a part of your journey with your next bathroom renovation project in Metro Vancouver.
Our mission is to help homeowners create beautiful homes that reflect their lifestyles while reducing energy consumption and conserving resources. We provide our clients with innovative products, services and education. We aim to become Canada’s leading sustainable kitchen and bath design and renovation provider. Our values include integrity, respect, honesty and transparency. These principles guide us as we strive to provide outstanding customer service.
We believe that our success depends on the success of our clients and their customers. We work hard to ensure our clients get the most out of their investments. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who are experts in their field. They have years of experience working together and know what works and what doesn’t. They understand how to solve problems quickly and efficiently. We are committed to providing excellent customer service. We listen carefully to our client’s concerns and suggestions. We take these into account when planning and executing projects. We always strive to exceed expectations.
Services We Offer:
Main Areas of Service in British Columbia:
Frequently Asked Questions
Are mosaic tiles suitable to be used in modern bathrooms?
You should avoid mosaic tiles in modern design, unless they are used as accent tiles. They can make your bathroom appear dated and busy. You may love mosaic tiles and want to accent your bathroom with them.
How can you make a bathroom look new?
Most bathroom renovations today require only a new coat of paint and some fixtures. Sometimes, though, these updates don’t suffice.
An investment in a complete bathroom renovation might be worthwhile. This is especially true for homes constructed before 1980. Old plumbing systems are often prone to water damage and leakage.
Although a total overhaul may seem daunting, it is not impossible. You can easily transform your space with some planning and preparation. Here’s how to tackle a project of this magnitude.
A plan is the first step. It doesn’t matter if you hire professionals or do the job yourself.
You’ll also need to consider whether you’d prefer to renovate existing spaces or create a new layout. If you opt for the latter, you’ll likely need to remove walls to ensure proper drainage.
After you have decided on the direction you want to go, create rough floor plans and measure every room.
Next, decide on a colour scheme. While neutral tones such as white, gray, brown, and black are popular choices, they won’t necessarily suit your home’s decor. You should choose colours that are complementary to your existing decor. For example, if your house features lots of wood, you could incorporate warm shades like red, orange, yellow, and gold.
Although choosing a color palette can be difficult, it is important to keep your options open. It is important to allow enough time to shop for furnishings, appliances and accessories.
Finally, be sure to review the local building code. There may be requirements to obtain permits depending on where you live. You may be required to obtain a permit from the city hall in some cases. If you are unsure of the code applicable to your area, please contact your local Building Inspection Division or call the Building Inspection Division in British Columbia. They can assist you with your particular project.
A trusted Bathroom contractor will help you choose the right course of action. They can provide guidance and advice on how to proceed. You can also take advantage of tax deductions. Tax credit could be granted to those who make significant renovations, especially ones that are energy efficient.
Are big tiles better in a small bathroom?
Large tiles look better in smaller bathrooms, as they can make the space seem larger and brighter. To create a cohesive appearance, you can use them on both the floors and walls. For grout lines to be avoided, make sure you use large format tiles on your floors or walls.
How can I make my bathroom look modern?
Modernize your bathroom in many different ways. Incorporating sleek and simple lines into your design is a great way to achieve a modern look. Other colors that you can use are white, grey, black. Adding modern fixtures, like LED lighting and rain showers, will also give your space a more contemporary feel. Decluttering your bathrooms and making sure everything is in its right place will create a more minimalistic feel.
Are floor tiles darker than walls?
Not necessarily. It is best to use the same tile on the floor as the walls. You can choose to use two tiles if you wish. In modern bathrooms, less is better.
- If possible, allow a 15 to 20% contingency fund so you’re prepared for the unexpected. (loveproperty.com)
- 2023 bathroom design trends: Large format tile (59%) was the most popular material for tub and shower surrounds. Slab surfaces (40%) were the next most popular (https://nkba.org)
- 2023 bathroom design trends: 82% of those surveyed preferred low-maintenance, nonporous surfaces for their bathroom. (https://nkba.org)
- 2023 bathroom design trends: Bathroom faucet designs reflected wellness concerns, with 61% choosing accessible lever handles, 48% choosing motion and 36% going for the touch or tap options. (https://nkba.org)
- 2023 bathroom design trends: Heated floors were favoured by a substantial 75% of those who responded to the survey.(https://nkba.org)
- 2023 bathroom design trends: Digital showering allows users to program their preferred flow rate, and the temperature was a 23% preference. 44% wanted the ability to start their showers with their phones. (https://nkba.org)
- 2023 bathroom design trends: Windows above tubs were favoured by 51% of those surveyed. Skylights were selected by 37% of those surveyed. (https://nkba.org)
- 2023 bathroom design trends: Floating vanities were favoured by 71% of those surveyed. (https://nkba.org)
- Other sustainability instruments developed by Noken include an ‘Eco cartridge’ (its two-position switch makes it possible to use 50% less water and energy), and a water ‘flow rate limiter’ (that uses jets and air to reduce water consumption). (decoist.com)
- WaterSense-labeled bathroom sink faucets use a maximum of 1.5 gallons per minute, reducing water use by 30 percent or more from the standard flow of 2.2 gallons per minute – without sacrificing performance. (elemental.green)
- This article will reveal more about AntiBac surfaces and how Villeroy and Boch products have 99.9% fewer bacteria. (superbath.co.uk)
- With this technology, whether you take a 5-minute or a 50-minute shower, you’ll use the same amount of water, reducing your use up to 90 percent! (elemental.green)
How to design a beautiful Bathroom Yourself
- Choose a Color Scheme That Works With Your HomeBefore you choose a colour scheme, consider how it will blend with the rest. For example, if you live in an older home, you may want to avoid bright colours such as red, orange, yellow, and green. Instead, choose soft colours like blue, grays, white, or cream.A newer home allows you to choose the bathroom colour that suits your taste better. Brighter colors are possible, but they should be used sparingly. One accent wall or a brightly-coloured towel rack might be all you need to add some personality to your space.
- Make sure there’s plenty of storage spaceYour bathroom should have ample storage. You need enough storage space to hold towels, soap, makeup brush, and other items in your bathroom.If you are short on space, floating shelves and medicine cabinets might be a good option. These will add storage space to your home without taking up much space.
- Consider Adding MirrorsMirrors are a great addition to any bathroom. Mirrors let you view yourself in your powder room. Mirrors come in various sizes and shapes. There are many shapes and sizes of mirrors. Mirrors can be shaped to look like animals or flowers.
- Make sure you have the right lightingLighting is crucial and requires attention. You should consider many factors when lighting your bathroom.The first thing you need to think about is what type of light bulbs you want to use. There are a variety of options including LED, Halogen and Fluorescent.Next, consider where you would like to place your light fixtures. These can be placed on the ceiling or on the walls. However, it is important to consider your natural lighting. Make sure your bathroom has enough windows that let in natural light. If not, you may want to consider adding a skylight.Your preference will dictate the type of lighting you choose. Be sure to check that the lighting fixtures you choose are safe for use in a bathroom. This will ensure that they can withstand moisture and humidity.
- Choose The Right FlooringYou should choose slip-resistant flooring that is easy to maintain. Porcelain tiles, natural stone, and luxury vinyl are all good choices for bathroom flooring.Avoid dark-colored flooring in small bathrooms. This will make the bathroom seem smaller and cramped. Instead, choose lighter colours such white, cream and beige.
- Choose your Layout CarefullyIt is just as important to plan the layout of your bathroom as the colors and fixtures that you choose. It is important to consider how you’ll use the space while planning your layout.If you have a small bath, it may be a good idea to not install a bathtub. This will give you more space for moving around.Double sinks are a great idea for larger bathrooms. This will provide more counter space and make it easier on two people to do their own things simultaneously.Once you have an idea of the layout you want, you can start planning. Measure the room with a tape measure. Draw a few layout options on graphpaper.
After you’ve seen a few layouts and decided on the one that works best in your space.
- Don’t forget about VentilationProper ventilation is essential for bathrooms to keep mould and mildew away. This is especially true if you live somewhere humid.Before installing the fan, make sure you read all instructions. You want to make sure that the fan is adequately vented to the outside of your home.
- Use High Quality MaterialsMake sure you choose quality materials when remodeling your bathroom. Quality materials are more durable and will resist damage better. These materials can be more costly upfront but will end up saving you money in long-term.
- Professional HelpRemodelling your bathroom doesn’t have to be complicated. You can trust professionals to complete the task. Profession contractors have the ability to manage different aspects of building construction projects. They are skilled in installing plumbing, heating and cooling systems, as well as electrical wiring. It will save you both time and money by hiring professional contractors. Pro contractors are skilled in every step of a project.
- Enjoy Your New bathroomNow it’s time for you to finally enjoy your bathroom. Add some final touches, such as scented candles, fluffy towels, and a plant. These little touches will make your bathroom feel like home.
Now that you have a basic understanding of how to remodel a bathroom, it is time to get started. These are some tips to help you design the bathroom of your dreams.
Helpful Resources for you:
Student members get the chance to win scholarships and a trip to KBIS, as well as industry recognition. By Elisa FernÃ¡ndez-Arias Â NKBAâ€™s 2023-2024 Student
Many of todayâ€™s homeowners are acquiring advanced abilities in the kitchen, embracing pro-style rangesâ€¦The post Air Supply appeared first on Kitchen & Bath
Letâ€™s Answer the Hardest Decision When It Comes to Your Bathroom Remodeling: Tub Vs. Shower? Imagine youâ€™re embarking on a thrilling bathroom renovation
Angela Rath, NKBA National Business Development Manager, with panelist Amanda Wildman, Owner, TruMedia, in the â€œKeeping It Realâ€ session at NKBAâ€™s Design +
Award-winning Kitchen renovation in Vancouver. We are the kitchen renovation experts in Vancouver for all your kitchen cabinets, countertops and kitchen design
Kitchen and bath clients â€“ in the wake of COVID-19 â€“ are increasingly viewingâ€¦The post The Changing American Home appeared first on Kitchen & Bath Design News
Kitchen and bath News: Toilets Made From Leftover Wood Chips Material design is a fascinating era. Materials that we once considered to be waste products are
Tony Monteleone, Group Publisher, Dealerscope, CE Week and Connected Design with panelists Greg Barrett, Director of Product Marketing, Lighting and Shades,
Given the fact that there are entire businesses dedicated to nothing but storage, itâ€¦The post Interior Access appeared first on Kitchen & Bath Design News
Canadian Home Style offers the highest quality custom kitchen cabinets in Vancouver at very competitive prices. Call us now for all your Vancouver Kitchen
2023 smart bathroom design ideas you should be aware of! â€œThe bathroom is often considered the most personal and intimate room in a home, but it can also be
Member News: Kohler Releases ESG Report, Luxe Presents RED Awards, Rev-A-Shelf Expands, Chapter Updates and More
Image courtesy of Duravit. By Dianne M. Pogoda Company News Â Kohler Releases ESG Report: Kohler Co. has published its 2022 Environmental, Social and
Thereâ€™s a pretty good chance that you havenâ€™t had a homeowner client from theâ€¦The post Designing for the Next Generation appeared first on Kitchen & Bath
Do you want to transform your bathroom into an elegantly luxurious haven with a tight budget? Who says transforming your bathroom into a luxurious haven costs
The art of Canadian custom cabinetry handcrafted in St. Catherines. Get inspired and create with no boundaries! What’s your legacy?
Design webinars, sponsored by Blum, cover cabinetry and remodeling webinars, while business webinars focus on hiring employees. By Elisa FernÃ¡ndez-Arias Â The
Whichever bathroom theyâ€™re in, vanities and storage solutions must be highly functional and complementâ€¦The post Storage With Style appeared first on Kitchen &
When it comes to enhancing your bathroom, many different pieces of furniture are available. These include storage units, mirrors, corner cabinets,
Member News: Rev-A-Shelfâ€™s Noe Retires, Whirlpoolâ€™s Climate Honor, New Facility Roundup, Chapter Updates and More
Image courtesy of Virginia Tile. By Dianne M. Pogoda Â Company News Rev-A-Shelf Taps Jones as Noe Sets Retirement: David P. Noe, general manager and VP of
Canadian Home Style is the trusted provider of kitchen & bathroom interior design services in Vancouver. We provide kitchen and bath design packages are truly
Before This kitchen, located in Richfield, MN, was closed off from the adjacent livingâ€¦The post Kitchen Moves Forward by Going Back appeared first on Kitchen &
How to Design a Spa-Like Bathroom Spa Bathroom Ideas The first step in creating a spa-like bathroom is ensuring that the bathroom has a neutral colour scheme.
Best Overall Kitchen designed by Sarah Robertson, AKBD. The 2023 Best Overall Kitchen winner talks about expanding beyond her East Coast base, the â€œnostalgiaâ€
WEST HARTFORD, CT â€” A 7,900-sq.-ft. Tudor home was no match for SKM Design,â€¦The post Classic Tudor Gets Relaxed Makeover appeared first on Kitchen & Bath
Cabico Elmwood series is considered the cabinet of Canada. Find out all you need to know about Elmwood series and why you should choose it.
As we enter 2023, bathroom designs will continue to evolve as new technologies emerge. Itâ€™s crucial to stay ahead of the curve regarding bathroom design trends.
â€˜From left to right, NKBA CEO Bill Darcy, winner of Peopleâ€™s Pick â€“ Kitchen Henrietta Heisler and NKBA EVP + CSO Suzie Williford at the Kitchen & Bath Design +
A homeowner says, â€œI want this look,â€ and then shows you the latest trendsâ€¦The post â€˜To Be Or Not To Beâ€™â€¦Trendy appeared first on Kitchen & Bath Design News
Â Modern bathroom ideas Thereâ€™s no question that a well-designed bathroom can add tremendous value to a modern home. Not only does it make the space more
Explore the features of each cabinet line in the Essence and Unique Series offered by Cabico custom cabinetry and what makes them stand out.
W2W attendees at the inaugural NKBA Women to Women (W2W) conference in Louisville, KY. The conference, conceived by NKBA EVP + CSO Suzie Williford, is an
How comfortable are you? What zone are you in? Defined as a â€œlevel atâ€¦The post Reaching Beyond the Comfort Zone appeared first on Kitchen & Bath Design News
Powder room ideas A powder room is a small, often private, bathroom with a toilet and sink. The term comes from the days when ladies would powder their noses
The Anthology Series by Keeler Brass Company. Image courtesy of Keeler Brass Company. Six Inspiring Pulls to Elevate any K&B Space!Â By Elisa FernÃ¡ndez-Arias
CHICAGO â€” Kitchen and bath clients in the wake of COVID-19 are increasingly viewingâ€¦The post Survey Spotlights Impact of COVID on Kitchen, Bath Clients
Bathroom painting tips The bathroom is one of the essential rooms in a house. Itâ€™s where we get ready to face the day, and itâ€™s also a place where we can relax
If youâ€™re planning a bathroom renovation and wondering about your options regarding your backer boards, this blog is for you.Â When tiling your bathroom, one
Several types of acrylic caulk include Polyurethane, Siliconized acrylic, and Hybrid caulk. Understanding their uses and characteristics can help you choose
2022 North Vancouver Consumer Choice Award Winner in the Category of Flooring & Custom Cabinetry.
If youâ€™re an interior designer, thereâ€™s a good chance that at some point youâ€™ll be asked to design a hotel bathroom. Hotel bathrooms can be tricky to design
Oil coating is a great option if youâ€™re looking for a water-resistant finish for your wooden bathroom furniture. Several oil-based varnishes, including Linseed
Your shower pipe may be dripping, but you donâ€™t have to replace it if youâ€™re looking for a quick and simple solution. Identifying the source of the leak and
If you are planning on tiling your home or renovating your kitchen, you will need to know the characteristics of porcelain tiles and the commonly used terms
Award Winning custom cabinetry retailer in Metro Vancouver
Tiling membranes: If you like tile or stone as your flooring option and youâ€™re wondering about tile membrane options, this article is for you. There are many
Are you always looking to have a super clean bathroom? There are several products available to clean glass showers. Several of these include Rejuvenate Scrub
If you have a leaking ceiling, you can prevent it from causing further damage to your home by catching the water immediately. Next, fix the leaking ceiling as
Installing a toilet flange the right way To install a new toilet flange, you need to unscrew the bolts that fasten the toilet to the wall. If the bolts are
Are you looking for bathroom renovations in Vancouver, BC? Canadian Home Style offers design consultations, 3D drawings, and bathroom renovations in Vancouver.